I'm looking for you …
· Today, I searched the urban scene, desperately looking for the horizon in the desert;
· Today, I found the sand on the sea shore;
· Today, I scattered the sand between my fingers and submerged my feet in the cold sand.
I did not get bored or exhausted, my passion was compelling, so I touched the branch, hugged the tree and found myself so free and loving life; I’ve been freed because my heart wasn’t longing any more, it’s not overlaid with nostalgia:
· the nostalgia for warm memories from my childhood;
· the nostalgia for the wave’s musical tone;
· the nostalgia for the dimmed light plunging into the sea;
· the nostalgia for the soft. cold touch at my heel.